Avocado Chipotle Bites
Make it in: 10 minutes
Cool and spicy?!? This recipe has it all.
- 1 Bag
- Tostitos® Cantina Chipotle Thins
- Ripe Avocado, Peeled and pitted
- ½ cup
- Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp
- Lime Juice
- ½ tsp
- Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 ½ cups
- Cubed Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast (About ½ lb. or 1 small chicken breast)
- 1/4 cup
- Finely Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- To grill chicken breast, toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil and season with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Cook on preheated, well greased grill over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through and well marked.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting into cubes.
- AVOCADO LIME:
- Mash avocado until smooth. Stir in sour cream, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Place piece of chicken on each Tostitos® Cantina® Chipotle Thin; top with dollop of avocado cream. Sprinkle with red pepper.
- Topper Tip: Garnish bites with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!