Buzzer Beater Sliders
Make it in: 15 minutes
This delicious game-watching dish for the win!
- Separate ground beef into 16 balls, each about 1 oz.
- Place chip on wax paper and trace. Return the chip to the bag and use the outline as a guide to shape each slider patty (if you’re into winging it, skip this step and eyeball each patty).
- Season each patty with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a frying pan or cast iron skillet, cook patties for about 4 minutes on the first side.
- While the patties are cooking, fold each piece of cheese into quarters.
- Flip patties and place 2 quartered pieces of cheese on each.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until burger is cooked to desired temperature.
- On each chip, place a spoonful of Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso and one banana pepper before topping with patty.
- Pipe on BBQ sauce in the shape of a basketball using a fine-tip piping bag, or create your own by cutting the corner off a plastic sandwich bag.