California Sushi Nachos
Make it in: 25 minutes
These nachos pair best with fun in the sun.
- 1 Bag
- Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds
- 1½ cups
- Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb.
- Imitation Crabmeat, Chopped
- Red Pepper, Chopped
- Avocado, Peeled, pitted and chopped
- Cucumber, Seeded and chopped
- 3 Sheets
- Toasted Nori, Sliced into thin strips
- 1 Tbsp
- Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- ⅔ cup
- 2 tsp
- Wasabi Paste
- 2 tsp
- Chopped Pickled Ginger
- Wasabi Mayonnaise: In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, wasabi paste and pickled ginger. Set aside.
- Nachos: Arrange Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds on large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese and imitation crabmeat evenly over top.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To serve, sprinkle red pepper, avocado and cucumber over nachos.
- Drizzle with wasabi mayonnaise and garnish with nori strips and sesame seeds.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!