Chilaquiles con Tostitos
Make it in: 15 minutes
Say “hola” to this spicy, hearty, delicious dish.
- Toss Tostitos® Cantina Traditional with salsa in a large bowl until combined.
- Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high.
- Add chorizo and cook until crisp, 2 to 3 min.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Crack eggs into pan.
- Cook, covered, until whites are cooked, but yolks are still runny, 2 to 3 min.
- Divide chips and salsa among 4 plates.
- Top each with chorizo, avocado, red onion and a fried egg.
- Sprinkle with feta and garnish with cilantro.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!