Jolly Holly Nachos
Make it in: 25 minutes
Gather ‘round this delicious dish!
- 30 to 35
- Tostitos® Restaurant Style Chips
- 1 cup
- Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa (Divided)
- 1 1/4 cups
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Divided)
- 1/2 cup
- Rinsed and Drained Black Beans
- 1 1/2 cups
- Shredded Green Leaf Lettuce
- Medium Avocado, Diced
- Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/3 cup
- Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- Small Jalapeno, Sliced
- Red Bell Pepper
- 2 to 3 Tbsp
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a 4 to 5-inch bowl in the center of a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Arrange half of the chips lengthwise around the bowl.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers tucking in remaining chips and ¾ cup of cheese.
- Next, top with black beans and drizzle ½ cup of salsa.
- Bake on 400 degrees until cheese is melted and chip edges are golden brown. (10 to 12 minutes)
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and allow wreath to cool.
- Carefully remove bowl and using the parchment paper, slide the wreath onto a large serving dish.
- Top with lettuce, avocado, green onions and remaining ½ cup of salsa.
- Cut bell pepper, following along creases, into 4 wedges. Trim to create two sides of a bow, two ribbon tails, and a small circle.
- Spoon sour cream onto the bottom of the nacho wreath, placing the pepper wedges and small circle on top to build a bow.
- Complete the wreath with jalapeños and cherry tomatoes.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!