Make it in: 15 minutes
Say “ciao” to our most delicious Italian Nacho recipe.
- 1 Bag
- Tostitos® Cantina Thin & Crispy
- 1 lb.
- Italian sausage
- ½ cup
- Sliced Black Olives
- Fresh Tomatoes, Seeded and chopped
- 2½ cups
- Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- ½ cup
- Basil Pesto
- 1 cup
- Marinara or Pasta Sauce
- Remove sausage from casings.
- In large skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat, breaking up with a spoon, for about 7 minutes or until it starts to brown.
- Remove from heat; drain any excess fat and set sausage aside.
- Spread half of the Tostitos® Cantina Thin & Crispy on lightly greased large rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the sausage, olives, tomatoes and cheese over top.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spoon pesto over top; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce to Italian cheers and flag waving.
- Amore Tip: Substitute chopped salami for cooked sausage.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!