Pepperoni Cheese Ball for NFL Kickoff
Make it in: 30 minutes
Take your pigskin party to the next level.
- 1 bag
- Tostitos® Yellow Corn Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- ¾ cup
- Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa
- 3 (8 ounce)
- packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup
- crumbled bacon
- green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 12 ounces
- extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (5 ounce)
- package mini pepperoni
- 1 slice
- mozzarella cheese
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Using a spatula, fold in salsa, bacon, green onions and parsley. Mix until blended, and then add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour cheese mixture onto parchment paper. With wet hands, shape into an 8-inch football.
- Starting at the bottom edge of the football, press mini pepperonis into cheese, slightly overlapping. Continue until football is completely covered.
- Place football on serving platter and slice mozzarella to create “laces,” then serve with Tostitos® Yellow Corn Bite Size.
- Football can be refrigerated for up to one day before serving.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!