Philly Cheese Steak Nachos
Make it in: 25 minutes
These nachos are sure to ring your bell.
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; sauté onions and peppers for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Let cool slightly.
- On pizza pan, layer Tostitos® Cantina® Thin & Crispy Chips, onions and peppers, roast beef and cheese; bake for 2 to 4 minutes until cheese starts to melt.
- Serve immediately with salsa.
- Philly Cheese Tip 1: Use a mix of red and green peppers for a festive touch.
- Philly Cheese Tip 2: Sauté mushrooms with onions and peppers for a kick in the nacho.
- Philly Cheese Tip 3: Don’t have shaved deli roast beef? Use leftover grilled steak instead.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!