Will You Accept this Pizza Rose?
Make it in: 25 minutes
Watch your watch party swoon! Delicate pepperoni petals layer with creamy Tostitos® Queso Blanco for a treat that’s sure to entice. Makes 12 roses.
- 1 cup
- Tostitos® Queso Blanco
- 2 Cans (8 oz. each)
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- Flour, To keep dough from sticking
- 6 oz. Package
- 6 oz. Package
- Hard Sliced Salami, Cut in half
- 8 oz.
- Shredded Mozzarella
- ¼ cup
- Shredded Parmesan
- Fresh Basil to Garnish, Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12-count muffin tin, set aside.
- Flour work surface so the dough doesn’t stick.
- Use a knife to cut dough into 6 strips.
- Working with one strip at a time, Add Tostitos® Queso Blanco strip to the center, vertically. This will be the cheese that holds the petals together.
- Now let’s add the petals. Alternate between pepperoni and salami along the entire length of the strip, always lining up the bottom of the meat with the center of the strip.
- Next sprinkle a THIN layer of mozzarella over the Queso Blanco and bottom of the petals.
- Fold the dough up, creating a mozzarella pocket, while leaving the petals exposed.
- Roll up from left to right, creating a spiral.
- Place in pre-greased muffin tin, meat side up.
- Repeat with remaining dough strips.
- Sprinkle roses with parmesan because, much like love, you can never have too much cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until pastry shell is golden brown. Serve piping hot.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves or grated Parmesan to create a snowy rose.
- Serve with the remaining Tostitos® Queso Blanco.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!