Pots O’ Gold
Make it in: 15 minutes
You just hit the St. Patty’s Day jackpot!
- Tostitos® SCOOPS!®
- 1 Jar
- Tostitos® Dip-etizers™ Mexican Style Four Cheese Queso
- 1½ cups
- Elbow Macaroni (Half a Box)
- 8 Slices
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- Chopped Chives
- Bring water to a boil and turn oven to broil.
- Boil pasta per package instructions.
- Heat Tostitos® Dipetizers™ Four Cheese Queso in the microwave.
- Strain macaroni and immediately stir in with queso in a large bowl. Stir well, then allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add a heaping (yes, HEAPING) Tbsp of pasta to each chip and place filled chips on a baking sheet. Once all chips are added, broil for 1 to 2 minutes to warm each chip and enhance the golden macaroni.
- Place warmed Pots O’ Gold on a platter and top with chives and bacon before serving.
- Dance a jig.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!