Ready for Love Bacon Roses
Make it in: 15 minutes
Make a date with these delicious snacks.
- Tostitos® SCOOPS!® Tortilla Chips
- 3 oz.
- Cream Cheese, room temperature (Sub Jalapeño Cream Cheese if you’re feeling spicy)
- 2 Tbsp
- Sour Cream
- ½ cup
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp s
- Finely Chopped Pickled Jalapeños
- 1 Tbsp
- Finely Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Strips of Cooked Bacon (Note the “Cooked” part!)
- Fresh Cilantro Leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar, jalapeños and cilantro.
- Spoon 1 tsp cheese mixture into each Scoop. Arrange filled SCOOPS!® on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Roll one strip of bacon into a spiral and press into the cheese mixture. If the bacon won’t hold its rose shape, spread a little cream cheese along the edge to hold it together.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!