Rock n’ Queso Rolls
Make it in: 15 minutes
Welcome to award-level snacking.
- 1/4 cup
- Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Finely Chopped Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dust your work surface with flour.
- Unroll dough into a square on your floured surface.
- Spread queso on 2/3 of dough then sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut dough into 10 strips.
- Roll each strip 2/3 of the way up starting with the queso end.
- Transfer each roll to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and shape the remaining dough into a musical note.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes or until “notes” are golden brown.
- Serve with warmed Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso for an extra kick.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!