Salsa Verde Nachos
Make it in: 15 minutes
Crunchy, cheesy, flavorful – our Salsa Verde Nachos are quick, easy, and authentically delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place chips on a baking sheet for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Melt butter over Medium Heat in a heavy-bottomed pan. Add frozen roasted corn and cook until corn chars.
- Heat Tostitos® Smooth and Cheesy Dip
- Remove chips from oven and place on a serving dish. Top with Tostitos® Smooth and Cheesy Dip, Tostitos® Medium Chunky Salsa, corn, queso fresco, and cilantro.
- Set out nachos and watch your get together get going!
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!