Sauteed Veggie Scoops
Make it in: 10 minutes
This recipe is veggie delightful!
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; add zucchini, yellow squash, onion and red pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sauté for about 7 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Remove from heat; transfer to bowl and mix in cheese and salsa.
- Place tablespoonful of the mixture into each Tostitos® SCOOPS!® chip. Bake in preheated 300°F oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately for ALL THE APPLAUSE.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!