Spicy SCOOPS!® Roulette
Make it in: 25 minutes
You know what’s never a gamble? This snack.
- Scoop Tostitos® Zesty Bean & Cheese Dip into a bowl and mix in black beans and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 1 to 2 tsp (or more) minced habanero into 1 chip. Top with 1 tbsp of the bean dip mixture and sliced olives, and set aside.
- Line up half of your Tostitos® SCOOPS!® and add 1 tbsp of bean dip mixture to each until you run out. Top with sliced olives.
- Fill remaining SCOOPS!® with feta crumbles, salsa, and bacon, in that order.
- On a large platter, place all the SCOOPS!® along the edge, alternating red and black and making a mental note of the hot, hot habanero chip.
- Serve SCOOPS!® with the warning that one is really spicy!
- Tostitos®Tips! If you want to make the surprise chip super spicy, add habanero seeds. If you want to make it less spicy, use a jalapeño instead.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!