Sweet Galentine’s SCOOPS!®
Make it in: 30 minutes
Because your besties deserve the best.
- Tostitos® SCOOPS!®
- 4 oz. Bar
- Bittersweet Chocolate, Chopped
- ¾ cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Small Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp
- Powdered Sugar
- Shaved Chocolate, To garnish
- Sweetened Whipped Cream, To garnish
- Combine bittersweet chocolate and half of the cream in a small glass bowl. Microwave on high, stirring every 15 seconds until chocolate is smooth, about 45 seconds.
- Whisk in remaining cream. Place in the freezer, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 30 minutes or until very cold. Like brrrrr, real cold.
- While the chocolate is cooling, slice 2 sides off of each strawberry, discarding the center. (Or eat them. Why waste a strawberry?) Cut a small triangle out of the top of each slice to create a heart shape.
- Beat cold chocolate mixture and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon or pipe mousse into SCOOPS!®.
- Top with strawberry hearts and garnish with sweetened whip cream if desired.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!