Sweet Party Bites
Make it in: 25 minutes
Serve your party sweet.
- 1 Bag
- Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds
- 10 oz.
- Melting Chocolate
- 1 cup
- Chopped Pecans
- 1 pint
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Line baking sheet with parchment to prevent chocolate from sticking.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe container (that’s deep enough for dipping) and heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir and heat for an additional 10 seconds until all the lumps are melted.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip 32 Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds into the chocolate, one at a time, and coat half the chip.
- Sprinkle chocolate with chopped pecans and set chip on parchment paper. Once all chips are dipped, place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until chocolate is hard.
- Use a small spoon or melon baller to scoop strawberry ice cream into the center of one fully prepped Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds
- Top with another chip to create mini ice cream sandwiches.
- Serve immediately to endless cheers.