Sweet, Sweet Victory Nachos
Make it in: 10 minutes
Sweet, salty, the best of both worlds.
- 1 bag
- Tostitos® Cantina Traditional
- 1 cup
- Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup
- White Chocolate Chips
- 6 Strips
- Cooked Bacon, Crumbled
- Place dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in separate microwavable bowls.
- Microwave each bowl separately, stirring every 30 seconds, for approximately 1½ minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- On parchment or waxed paper–lined baking sheets, arrange Tostitos® Cantina Traditional in single layer; drizzle with dark and white chocolate.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Meatless Tip: Skip the crispy, crumbly bacon and add sea salt instead.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!