Taco Night in One Bite
Make it in: 10 minutes
Make tonight Taco Tuesday…even if it’s Friday!
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Crumble in the beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat; stir in 1/4 cup water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through.
- Cool slightly.
- Arrange the Tostitos® SCOOPS!® on a serving platter.
- Divide the beef evenly between the cups.
- Top each with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa and green onion.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 40 Taco Nights in One Bites.
- Hungry for more recipes? Sign up here and we’ll send you our party perfect recipes first!